Take your future to a higher level with a Degree from TAFE NSW
TAFE NSW has a range of degree programs which can take your qualifications and career to new heights.
Check out the 2017 Guide to TAFE Degrees to see what degrees are on offer across TAFE NSW. It will give you details about TAFE degree courses, campus locations, course fees, admission requirements, recognition for your previous studies and details on how to apply and enrol.
You can also find more information on the TAFE NSW Degrees website.
Why study a Degree with TAFE NSW?
- Earn recognition – our TAFE NSW degrees give a high level qualification as well as practical, usable skills.
- It's personal - our small class sizes and personalised approach give you greater access to a quality education, boosting your skills along the way.
- Gain experience - our courses are recognised for their hands-on approach to skills training, with built-in internships and work placements, enhancing your employability and career.
- Make connections - get a head start while you study, or after you graduate, with our strong industry ties and job placement solutions.
- Study on your terms - some programs offer a mix of classroom and online delivery allowing you to balance your studies around you other commitments.