Events, tourism and hospitality are exciting and dynamic industries. They require organised, committed, knowledgeable and creative people to drive their success.
The joint degrees will help prepare you for these rapidly growing industries. The three degrees are a combination of studying at the University of Wollongong and TAFE NSW, Illawarra. The three joint degrees are:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Events)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Travel and Tourism)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hospitality)
How does it work?
In the first part of the course, students undertake full time TAFE NSW and part time university. By the end of the second year, students have completed their TAFE NSW studies and the third and final year is full time study.
What are the benefits of completing a joint degree?
- Complete the Bachelor Degree and Diploma (or Advanced Diploma) in three years; the same time as completing a Bachelor Degree.
- Save up to 40% of the cost of a degree (due to receiving credit for completing the Diploma- Advanced Diploma)
- You don’t need to apply for credit at the University of Wollongong as this prearranged.
- The UOW component of the program is supported under HECS – HELP (formerly known as HECS)
Need more Information?
- Download the TAFE and UOW Joint Degree course prospectus
Contact the Faculty of Business during business hours
- Phone: +61 4221 4478
- Email: email@example.com
Contact TAFE NSW Wollongong during business hours:
- Phone: +61 4229 0400
- Email: HSTH.Enquiries@tafensw.edu.au