Thanks to a unique joint initiative between Charles Sturt University (CSU) and TAFE NSW, you now have the opportunity to access a suite of postgraduate university courses which are also practical!
What is the AGMC?
Known as the Australian Graduate Management Consortium (AGMC), this initiative gives you access to a suite of courses which have been specially designed and developed to meet the needs of busy managers.
The AGMC offers you:
- a nationally recognised postgraduate qualification
- practical learning for busy managers
- individual attention and face-to-face support
- flexible delivery in a supportive, local environment
- a university program delivered at your local TAFE Illawarra campus
- networking opportunities and small class sizes
- study options available for those unable to attend a local delivery site.
Launch your career
Completion of this course will launch your career by:
- giving you a formal postgraduate university qualification
- providing you with practical skills that you can apply immediately in your workplace
- giving you a sound basis in a range of essential management areas.
Make an enquiry
You can contact the AGMC Coordinator for TAFE Illawarra via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Applications are now open!
More information on how to apply is available on the Graduate Certificate in Management (Professional Practice)